Sunday, May 5, 2013

I NEED YOUR HELP

Hello everyone,

I ask of all of you for a little bit of help. I am not asking for money, all I am asking for is 2 minutes of your time.

Yesterday, I was at the Mall in Halifax and they were holding auditioning for Gillette Drafted #5. Gillette Drafted is a reality show looking for the next sportscaster for the TV station THE SCORE.

This is a three part first step. I completed the trivia portion in which I had the highest score out of all the candidates who had taken the trivia portion. I completed my audition(video link below). And now I need to do the social networking portion. I need to promote myself as best I can and get as many views of my video but more importantly I need people to LIKE my video and write positive comments on it. If I do well enough I will go through to the next round!!! I want this job and opportunity so badly. Please watch the video and like and comment on it. You have to have a youtube account which is easy to create if you dont already have one.

Please take the time and help me out.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dBU_Hcp9iRk

MY VIDEO


Thanks again!!!! And wish me luck

No comments:

Post a Comment